- Drivers side mirror scratches. The mirror had angled scratches in the back of the mirror surface. After they'd had it for five weeks, La Mesa RV told me that I'd have to take it to Mercedes to have it replaced, but after complaining to them that they'd had the RV for 5 weeks, THEN decided to tell me that they couldn't fix it, they reconsidered, and ordered and installed a new mirror.
- Clear rock chip film covering on the hood has a bad wrinkle in it. Again, they took 5 weeks to tell me that they couldn't fix it. I had them just cut down the flawed film and it's OK now.
- Alcoa cap missing on driver side rear wheel. Another case of telling me after 5 weeks that they received the wrong part. I asked them to take one off of another RV in their stock, which they did.
- Fix drivers side little shade (screw/peg missing). Minor issue that they fixed.
- Satellite radio won’t work after driving on a rough stretch of freeway. Took the dash apart and found that the antenna wire had shook loose.
- Dash finish to the right and left of AC controls has vertical scratches. Replaced the dash pieces with new ones.
- Trim at bottom of booth is coming loose. Fixed.
I decided to get a handful of items fixed on the RV before our upcoming summer trips. We're thoroughly pleased with this very short list, compared to our past Tiffin Class A motorhomes lengthy lists of issues, and most of them major issues compared to these relatively minor items.
States We've Trekked To